Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) Is the original and most internationally recognized qualification for teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL). It is a basic requirement to teach in quality English language schools around the world.
Why take CELTA?
With the current economic situation it is becoming increasingly difficult to find employment. One of the only growing sectors is english language teaching.
- Open the door to exciting teaching opportunities all over the world
- Gain the skills and knowledge you will need as a teacher
- It is the only TEFL certificate that is accepted globally
Who is CELTA for?
- People starting a career in English language teaching
- People looking for a career change or career break
- People teaching English without formal qualifications
Who recognises CELTA?
Cambridge English exams are accepted by over 13,000 universities, employers and governments around the world. Our exams can open doors to higher education, improve employment opportunities, and because they are globally recognized, can increase learners’ choices for study or work.
Using Cambridge English exams for employment and admissions by accepting our exams, not only do you make it easy to describe the language skills your institution or organisation needs, it can also raise your profile with hundreds of thousands of candidates who already have those skills.